Sunday 30 December 2018

SLJ Supporters

Ciao! I've been doing some more SLJ. For this activity, I had to list 3 people that I would like to support me at the Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge.
Here is my Week 1 Day 1 Activity 2:
I would choose:

  • My mum because she always encourages me to do something.
  • My sister, Alodia, because she like to cheer me on when I'm racing or competing in competitions.
  • My teacher, Miss Mills, because she is very organized and will make sure that I am at the right place.

Who would your supporters be?
Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Claire,

    You have a created a very thoughtful support team here and provided good reasons why you'd have them by your side. I think it's awesome that your Mum encourages you lots, if you don't try, you won't know!

    My Dad used to cycle in long distance races a lot when he was younger, cyclists rode until they couldn't really feel their behinds. What do you think you'd find hardest when riding long distances?

    When it comes to my support team, I'd probably take my Mum because she is my biggest supporter. My youngest sister would be a part of it too because I feel like she'd have the loudest cheer in the crowd (true story). Lastly, my niece would be a part of my support team, because she'd probably do the race too, to encourage me to finish. :)

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.