Sunday 30 December 2018

SLJ Favorite Summer Activity

Kia ora, I've been doing some SLJ. For this activity, I had to post about my favorite summer activity.
Here is my Week 2 Day 1 Activity 1:

This Summer, I went Ice skating. I know it's not really something you do over the Summer, but, it's an activity I did over the Summer. I chose Ice skating as one of my favorite activities because:
1. It helps you cool off on a hot day.
2. I love the feeling of the cold wind blowing on my face.

This is a photo of me, my sister and my friend, Lucy.
What's your favorite Summer activity?
Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Claire,

    Thanks for sharing a nice photo of you, your friend and your sister (who I now know is Alodia) at the ice skating rink. Ice skating would indeed help you cool off! I haven't been ice skating for a while now. At this point I'd love to go to an ice skating rink just to get away from the Auckland heat! I've always wished for it to snow in Auckland, it makes me want to visit Snow Planet now.. Have you ever been there?

    I love to go swimming in summer, I also like to read in a quiet room with the air con blasting out cold air. My me time is pretty important, especially in summer (which happens to be my least favourite season). My favourite season is winter, I appreciate my duvet and overcoats a whole lot more in winter! What's your favourite season?

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.