Friday 19 October 2018

Roll a story

In Room 25, we have been learning how to write a narrative and what to include in a narrative.
Here is my story:

Character: A fire breathing dragon
Setting: In a dark forest
Problem: Ate a poisoned berry

As the moon sits high in the sky, an angry😠 red, scaly, fire-breathing dragon stomps through the dark forest. Someone has stolen his prisoner that was locked in a tower.
He searches in the bushes and peeks in the river, but he can't find his prisoner or the thief. Exhausted, he leans against a tall pine tree and plucks a dark purple berry off a bush nearby.
The red dragon pops it into his mouth and starts to sway side to side. He then falls into a deep sleep with berry stain still all around his mouth. The dragon has eaten a poison berry. The berry will make the dragon sleep.
Luckily, the berry will only make the unlucky dragon sleep for an hour, so the dragon will not sleep for eternity.
An hour passes slowly and when the time is up, the dragon wakes up, rubbing his eyes with the back of his claws. He stands up wobbling on his scaly legs and looks around. He gives his shoulders a shrug and walks back to his cosy cave giving up the search.
At home, he snuggles into the arms of his mama and papa dragon.

THE END


Have you ever rolled a story?
Blog ya later!

8 comments:

  1. Ello Claire,
    I am Alodia. I really liked your story about your dragon, but after the words fire breathing, it does not have the word dragon.
    Alodia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for telling me that, I will fix it up.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Its me Jack From RM7. I Liked your story it was great also the group I was in had the same Ideas. How do you get words in your story? It was really good! Good Job Claire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Jack, thanks for commenting on my blog.
      I got the character, setting and problem on a template. We had to have a die(one dice) and roll a number. If I got 3 for example, then I would look at the template and see what character was on number 3. For example, on number 3, it's a fire breathing dragon. I would roll again and lets say I had a five and I would look at the template and so on.
      That's how I got my character, setting and problem.
      Claire

      Delete
  4. Ni hao Claire,
    I like your narrative writing. Maybe add some pics to make it look cool. Try adding a dragon kinda picture. Have you ever done narrate writing before? Come and check my blog (https://odselizaf.blogspot.com/) And thanks for sharing your learning with me.

    Blog you later alligator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ni hao Eliza, thank you for commenting on my blog.
    I think I may have done narrative writing once or twice before, but not much.
    I am working on a dragon picture and I will publish it soon so look out for that.
    Again, thank you for commenting on my blog.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi from lukus room 7 i really liked the part when you talk about the dragon

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.