Saturday 5 January 2019

SLJ EEK MOLD!!!!!!

Malo e lelei! I've been doing some SLJ. For this activity, I had to solve a mold math problem.
Here is my Week 3 Day 2 Activity 3:
Keywords:  

Lets imagine we tested the air in your classroom and found 7 kinds of mould. The cleaner says is takes 5 days to remove each mould. How many days will it take to remove all the mould in the classroom?

If it takes 5 days to remove 1 kind of mould, then the equation should be
5 x 7 = 35
So it takes 35 days(5 weeks) for all the mould to be removed.

Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire,

    It's Leslie here, reading your maths solution from my home in Canada as a member of the Summer Learning Journey team. Aren't you glad that it isn't your classroom that has this mould problem???? I'm glad I've never had to deal with that issue either!!!

    Your maths solution is excellent - good for you!! Do you like doing maths problems? They're like a puzzle, aren't they? They can be fun if you see them as a bit of a game or a challenge.

    I hope you're getting lots of time outside playing games during this summer holiday and I hope you've enjoyed these SLJ activities!! You've done a wonderful job of this one!!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.