Tuesday 25 December 2018

SLJ NZ!

Kia ora! I have been doing some more SLJ. For this activity, I had to imagine that New Zealand was about to sink and I was told to write about what New Zealand was like in 2018.
Here is my Week 1 Day 5 Activity 3:

This year, in New Zealand, the year felt like it's gone by quickly. This year, I had Miss Mills for my Teacher. Miss Mills is a very nice teacher. I don't know how to explain but, she just is. This year was a really good last year at Owairaka because:
1. I won my first cup (It was a Top Senior Award)
2. I won the school cup πŸ˜„

I don't really feel like I've graduated from Owairaka yet. My 6 years at Owairaka Primary felt very short.
New Zealand is an awesome country!
Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Tena Koe Claire,

    You have written a nice little blurb about what life was like for you at Owairaka, he pai! Congrats on your achievements last year. You must be so excited about moving on to intermediate!

    A friendly reminder; remember that the task is asking that you describe life in Aotearoa in 2018. Think of what went on in our country, there are lots of festivals and events that happened. You could also talk about places you may have visited in New Zealand or Auckland. Please edit your post to include a bit more information about New Zealand, I will be happy to reward you with full points for this activity once you have done this. :)

    I love all the cultural diversity (different cultures) we have here in Aotearoa, there are so many events that happen every year to celebrate diversity. Pasifika Festival is one event I love to go to, it makes me proud to see all our Tagata Pasifika being celebrated in a big way. All the food stalls and performances are amazing. Have you ever been to Pasifika?

    I look forward to reading your edited post.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.