Tuesday 25 December 2018

SLJ A letter

Hello, it's Claire here. I've been doing some SLJ. For this activity, I had to write a letter to a family or friend telling them about the Tundra.
Here is my Week 1 Day 5 Activity 2:

Dear Mum, 
I'm writing this letter in the middle of the Tundra.

This place is awful! It's tree-less and so cold. It's so dry 
that some of the grass here is brown!
Tundra is kind of like a valley, there are lots of mini
mountains growing out of the flat surface.

I  can't wait to go home!
Lots of love
ClaireπŸ’—

Would you like to go to Tundra?
Blog ya later!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Claire
    It's your sister o_o I really liked how you made a link for Tundra. I also really like how you ended with a question. Maybe next time you make something like this, you could make it longer. If you would like to check out my blog here it is https://odsalodiake.blogspot.com/
    πŸ₯’πŸŒ½πŸ₯¦AlodiaπŸ₯¦πŸŒ½πŸ₯’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alodia. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I'm glad you like my letter. I will try to find some time to make my letter longer.
    Thank you
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Claire,

    you have written a brief but informative letter to your Mum about your time in the Tundra. I like the way you described why the grass was so brown. Perhaps next time you could describe more of the scenery you would most likely see there, like the snowy mountains further in.

    At -28°C I'd be afraid my fingers would be too stiff to write! I mean if 0°C is freezing point, I don't want to imagine being in the Tundra. In fact, I wouldn't go. If you had the opportunity visit the Tundra in person, would you go?

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.



    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.