Wednesday 2 January 2019

SLJ Selfie time


Ni hao! I've been doing some more SLJ. For this activity, I had to look at a picture and make a short story out of it.
Here is my Week 2 Day 4 Activity 3:
My beautiful selfie😘
I've gone crazy! What am I doing in this tall tower? Okay, I probably came up here to get a great selfie of me 😍 and this amazing country, but now I feel like jumping down and finding my mom. I probably could should get down now...Hold it! I'm already up here so why not snap a selfie...isn't that why I came up? I turn around slowly to find a good spot to take my selfie. I lift up my phone(forgot to bring my stick😠) and smile. CLICK! I examine the pic. Not bad but now I really should get down!
Do you like my story? Do you know what country this is?
Blog ya later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Claire,

    My name is Toe'umu, and I go to Wesley Intermediate. What a nice story you got written. My favourite part is getting down, because that is a smart idea because you could fall. Maybe next time you could add more picture.


    Blog you later,

    Toe'umu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mauri Claire,

    You have written a nice little story that matches your selected picture pretty well. I like that you have included some of the man's inner thoughts about how he was feeling and what he was thinking. I also spotted some rhyming, very catchy line 'CLICK! I examine the pic'.

    Perhaps next time you could include something he says out loud, you know, a little bit of dialogue to really bring your story to life. :)

    I don't know exactly where in the world he is, but I'm thinking it may be in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. There is a statue there called 'Christ The Redeemer' that stands high above the city. Let me know if you find out where this picture was taken.

    I probably wouldn't take a selfie the way he did because I wouldn't want to end up falling from that high! No thank you! I shall stick to regular selfies.

    Would you take a risky selfie like the man in the picture?

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.