Wednesday 2 January 2019

SLJ A good time for tourists to come

Kia ora. I've been doing some more SLJ. For this activity I had to choose which season tourists should come to New Zealand.
Here is my Week 3 Day 1 Activity 1:

I think tourists should come to New Zealand in Spring. When they are here in NZ, I think they should go visit:
1. Hamilton Gardens (there are lots of different gardens from different cultures, the best thing is that it's free!)
2. Milford Sound (there are some great views there)
3. Hobbiton Movie Set (that's actually where the movie took place)
Hobbiton
Hamilton Gardens


Blog ya later!

2 comments:

  1. Konnichiwa Claire,

    I think you picked a great season for tourists to come over for a visit. It wouldn't be too hot and the flowers would be in full bloom during spring time. So, a visit to Hamilton Gardens would be perfect at that time, well done on picking out some great places visitors could go!

    Perhaps next time you could include some background information about the places you suggested and perhaps a few pictures. This way tourists could have idea of what to expect if they do decide to visit. :)

    I haven't had the chance to visit Hamilton Gardens myself, but I'd like to someday, the gardens look very calming. They also remind me of an art gallery because each of them are so interesting to look at. Have you been to Hamilton Gardens before?

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konnichiwa Cia,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog!
    I'm glad you like the season I chose!
    I will try to find some time to add what you suggested.

    You should defiantly go to Hamilton Gardens someday, I went there with my family on boxing day and it's fabulous! If you do go, I suggest that you get there early, it's a really bog garden with lot's of different gardens from different cultures. You should also choose a day not too hot, when I went there, it was too hot to go further so we had to go back:) But you should go when you have time:).
    Thx,
    ClaireπŸŒΈπŸ€πŸ’—

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.