Sunday 23 December 2018

SLJ The BEAST!!!

Hola! I have been doing some more SLJ. For this activity, we had to describe our own beast.
Please close your eyes and form a picture in your mind while listening or you can draw it.
Here is my Week 1 Day 3 Activity 1:

The beast has a small circular body. It's neck is the length of your fingernail. It has a tail that is curly like a pigs. The beast legs are short and stubby. At the end of each leg is a hoof. On the Beasts head, are two big circle ears.
The Beast has a small triangle shaped nose that sticks out from the face. The beast has sharp 4 sharp fangs and small triangle teeth.
The Beast has a pair of wingsΚ—Κ—. The wings are covered in feathers and is a blur of when they fly.
The Beasts body is covered in scales except for the head, tail and hooves. The scales are normally sliver but when light hits them, they turn to rainbow colors.
The beast has a pair of green wings that camouflage with the green around it.
The beast is only found in rain forests.

What should my beast be called?
Blog ya later

2 comments:

  1. Hola Claire,

    Look at you go. You are flying through the SLJ activities. According to my calculations, you have completed 46 activities. That is amazing! Keep up the incredible work, Claire.

    Wow, you have put so much imagination in to your beast. Your description is fantastic and I found myself painting an image of your animal in my head. My picture looked like a mixture of a pig, mouse, vampire, and fish. That was a funny and disturbing image to have in my head. What gave you the inspiration for this small, round, weird, beast?

    Maybe your beast could be called the Pigular. A mixture of pig and vampire (Dracular). What would you call your beast?

    Nga mihi,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Megan,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog!
    My beast is actually a mixture of pig, mouse, tiger, horse and fish, but the vampire seems more like it for my animal:)
    I would call my beast the Horish(Horse and Fish mixture).
    Thanks,
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.