Friday 9 November 2018

Roll a story

Hi guys, here's another 'Roll a story' that I made:

Character: Gem spitting dragon πŸ’Ž
Setting: Underwater castle 🏰
Problem: Raining ice-cream 🍨

One sunny afternoon, in the Underwater castle, Diamond, a gem crying dragon, sat on a coral seat  and made herself make a diamond. She wondered if she could wish on her gems so she tried. 'I wish that it could rain ice-cream.' 
A wet thing hit Diamond on the head. "Ice-cream!" Cried Diamond and devoured it in one gulp.
BLOB, BLOB!!
Another two scoops of ice cream hit Diamond.
BLOB, BLOB, BLOB.
Shortly, the Underwater castle was filling with ice-cream.
"Stop!"Cried Diamond. "Stop, stop!! I wish that it would stop raining ice-cream." Shouted Diamond, and it stopped.
The ice-creams slowly melted and there was nothing on the floor of the Underwater castle.
'I will never wish for it to rain ice-cream again' 

That is my story
I hope you enjoyed it!

Blog ya later!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Claire,
    Its your sister. o_o I really liked your roll a story. It reminded me of a story on a website.
    Alodia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alodia, thank you for commenting on my blog!
    What story did my story remind you of? Could you tell me sometime?
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Claire It's Chloe here I really like your blog post about the roll story . I remineded that you should write a story about the first horrah day of my life that would be intresing to read. No mean to be rude or anything but do you change your cloths i have seen you in those yellow pants for a couple of days know . if you would like to see my learning my blog is http//odsnmills .com then go throw the name's down the side and you should find the name Chloe click on it and it will take you too my blog
    blog you later
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Chole, thank you for commenting on my blog! Are you suggesting that I should write about a horror day of my life or did this story remind you of a horror day of your life? It's not really clear what your'e saying, sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.