Monday 10 December 2018

Splash!

Last week, on Friday, we had an awesome day of Kauri big splash. We had a whole day in the school pool swimming in lots of different activities.
There were competitive ones: Freestyle x2 boys and x2 girls, Backstroke x2 boys and x2 girls, Relay x2 boys and x2 girls.
Fun activities: Flutter board, Noodle tow, Bucket relay, Seal relay, Clothes relay and Class under over.
I swam in all the competitive ones and Noodle tow, Bucket relay, Seal relay and Class under over.
It was a great day.

Here are some photos:
Here I'm swimming in girls Freestyle

I'm pushing the ball with my head like a seal

Opps...went into the wrong lane

Struggling to keep the bucket under my chin
My finish pose in the girls Freestyle

Have you had a big splash before?
Blog ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.