Friday 30 November 2018

My visual description

In Room 25, we have been learning how to visualize a description. Miss Mills gave us one called the Nogard and we had to draw what we thought it looked like. If you want to know what the Nogard is, then go onto our class blog at  http://odsnmills.blogspot.com/
Then we had to make our own and we had to get people to draw it.
Here is my description of my animal, please draw it to get the picture. I hope you can get my animal right!

What is my animal?
My animal has a big circle shaped head.
My animal has upside down triangle ears.
My animal has circles for the outline of the eyes. Inside the eyes, there are two smaller circles. These are the pupils of the eyes.
My animal has a small upside down triangle between the eyes, this is the nose.
My animal has two small curves going outwards at the bottom of the nose.
My animal has another two curves going inwards for the mouth.
My animal has a small, round heart shape in between the mouth. This heart shape is the tongue.
My animal has a long oval like body. You can choose whether the body tips slightly between horizontal and vertical.
My animal has short legs and small paws at the end of each leg.
Finally, my animal has a small tail peeking from behind the body.

Do you know what my animal is?

Here are some pictures:






Please draw it and maybe post it onto your blog and send me the link so I can visit your blog and see what your pictures look like.
You can make your own visual description too.
Blog ya later!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Claire
    It's your sister o_o I think that your dog is adorable!πŸ•
    Alodia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alodia, thank you for commenting on my blog! You can try drawing this and share it with me. I would love to see what you can make out of my words.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.