Friday 17 August 2018

Netball Tournament

On Thursday the 9th of August, Owairakas Netball girls went to a Netball Tournament. We had two groups competing, there was a Blue team and a Gold team. It was exciting to go, but then when our first game started, I began to feel nervous. It was quite hard throughout the Tournament. We didn't shoot any goals in the first few games, but then we were more confident and got a few in. I was a defender in Blue team and it was quite tricky to get the ball away from the person I marked. Blue team played seven games.
The Netball tournament was really fun.

Here is a picture



Blog ya later!

2 comments:

  1. hi clare i wanted to say thank you for commenting on my blog and well done on the team blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ava, thank you for congratulating me!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.