Friday 15 June 2018

Running like the wind.....

On Thursday the 6 of June, the Kauri team had Cross country. I ran with the year 6 girls. Everyone was nervous and excited. We started on the court and when the whistle was blew, all the girls ran hard. Everyone wanted to be in the first 3 so they could go to Eden Albert Cross Country.
In the year 6 girls, I came 1 place and Francesca in my class came 3 place. I was really proud of myself for coming 1. Phillip and Marley R came a place too! 
Here are some pictures of Kauri team Cross country:

Me running the finish line




Frankie running the finish line coming 3rd




My sister, Alodia, running with the wind in her hair




Jadarose smiling for the camera




I really enjoyed cross country because I love running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.