Sunday 13 January 2019

SLJ Adoption day!🐣

Kia ora! I've been doing some more SLJ. For this activity, I had to go onto the WWF adoptions site and pick 3 animals I would want to adopt(you don't actually adopt them, you donate $55 to WWF and they use that $55 to feed and take care of the animal).
Here is my Week 4 Day 5 Activity 2:


Out of these 3 animals, I would want to adopt is the Red Panda. I want to adopt the Red Panda because it's cute, fuzzy and the type you can carry around.
Blog ya later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,

    I'm Leslie, reading your blog from my home in Canada as a member of the Summer Learning Journey team. Isn't it amazing that I can live on the other side of the planet and, yet, participate in the same program as you? It's wonderful.

    I'm glad that you're choosing to be part of this summer blogging program - good on you! And I can understand why you'd choose the Red Panda as the animal you'd like to 'adopt'. It is a very attractive animal, isn't it? I remember seeing one at the Auckland zoo when I was visiting my daughter and her family. Although I live in Canada, my oldest daughter, Rachel, lives in Auckland so I've had the chance to visit your beautiful country a few times.

    Have you ever had a chance to visit the zoo? Are there other animals that you'd particularly like to see if you could visit the zoo?

    I hope you're enjoying these activities and that you'll keep on learning through the Summer Learning Journey program.
    I'll continue to enjoy reading your blog.

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!
      Yes, the Red Panda is very attractive.

      I have gone to the Auckland Zoo and also a Zoo in Fuzhou(I was visiting my relatives in China).
      What's your favorite animal?
      Thx,
      ClaireπŸŒΈπŸ€πŸ’—

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.