Sunday 23 December 2018

SLJ AUCKLAND AUCKLAND AUCKLAND...

Kia ora, I have been doing some more SLJ.
Here is my Week 1 Day 1 Activity 2:

Describe your hometown

My hometown is Auckland. Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand with the population of 1.614 million in 2016. The Sky Tower is one of Auckland most popular attractions. It's 328 meters tall. You can go to Level 53 and leap off from the tower and fall 192 meters straight down. The highest part of the Sky Tower is the Sky Deck where you can stand and take in an amazing view.
Auckland is a unique, enjoyable, lovely city.




Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Claire,

    You have written a great little blurb about Auckland, very informative indeed. I appreciate all the research you have done around one of Auckland's main tourist attractions; the Sky Tower. I have a question though, how sure are you that the Sky deck is the highest part of the Sky Tower? Double check that one and let me know.

    I like the positivity you are showing about the place you call home. I love Auckland city a lot too!

    I was born and raised in the big bustling city of Auckland so we share the same hometown. One of my favourite things to do in Auckland is drive out to Mission Bay Beach and admire the beautiful fountain that has been there for many years. What's your favourite thing to do in Auckland?

    Keep up the good work Claire.

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i (See you again!),

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.