Wednesday 12 December 2018

Last post of the year

Kia ora, this is going to be my last post of the year. Next year I will be off to intermediate and I won't be able to post on this blog anymore.

Things  I have enjoyed outside school the most are:
1. Camp
2. Trip to Rainbow's end
3. Netball tournament
4. Mud run
5. Eden/Albert swimming

Things I have enjoyed in school the most are:
1. Kauri big splash
2. Race relations day

Here are some things that I enjoyed doing in the class:
Maths:
Creating our bedroom using Area and Perimeter

Making our own Area and Perimeter picture

Fibonacci spiral art

Reading:
Creating our own garden using floor planner

Making a scene from Tui st tales


Other:
Making a profile picture using be funky

These are some things I really enjoyed about this year.
Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.