Sunday 6 January 2019

SLJ Cool Clouds

Ni hao! I've been doing some SLJ. For this activity, I had to find a shape in this cloud.
Here is my Week 3 Day 4 Activity 3:




In this cloud, I can see a rabbit. I can see some of the details, the eyes, and a tongue. To me, the rabbit is licking its paw and keeping and looking at something beside it.
What do you see?





Have you ever seen a cloud with a cool shape? If you have, please tell me what it was. I once saw an egg, an elephant, a dragon and a person riding a horse.
Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire,

    Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team reading your blog from my home in Canada. We're having a snowy, blizzardy day here so there aren't any fluffy white clouds to be seen in our sky. The whole sky is grey and snow-filled. Is that hard for you to imagine?

    I like the picture you chose of this particular cloud. I agree with you! It looks very much like a bunny to me too! Isn't it amazing that water vapour can gather together to look so much like a creature we have on earth?

    It sounds as though you like to look up at clouds - do you ever lie on the grass to do that? I do. I'm amazed that you've seen a cloud that looked like a person riding a horse. That must have been a very big cloud!!

    I hope there are lots of blue sky days for you this summer, filled with fluffy white clouds. And I hope you'll continue to work at these summer blogging activities. You're doing really well!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.