Monday 24 December 2018

SLJ Yum yum!!

Kia ora, it's Claire again. I have been doing some more SLJ. For this activity, I had to write down the recipe of my favorite food.
Here is my Week 1 Day 4 Activity 1:

Pasta

Ingredients:

Pasta
Pork mince
Pasta sauce
Green peas(optional)
Cheese(optional)

1. Cook the pasta in a pot for 20 minutes or until soft.
2. While the pasta is cooking, stir fry the mince in a pan until fully cooked.
3. Once the mince is cooked, add the pasta sauce and peas in and stir to avoid overcooked at the bottom.
4. At the same time, the pasta should be nearly ready. When it is, take it out of the post and rinse under water.
5. when the pasta is ready, put it on a plate and serve the sauce on the top.
6. Serve while still warm, you can add cheese, pepper and salt for a better taste.


That is my recipe for Pasta. What's your favorite food?
Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Claire,

    Thanks for sharing a detailed recipe for us to follow, seems simple and straightforward, well done for making sure it is clear and easy to understand. You have also included some important tips to make sure we don't overcook the dish, ka pai! I don't think I've ever had pork mince with pasta, interesting. Do you have this meal often?

    I am curious about how this dish turns out, maybe you could add some pictures at a later time when you make this at home.

    There are too many delicious foods in the world to pick only one! I do love sushi and dumplings, they’re both easy to make and very filling! My family and I like to make all sorts of variations with our own fillings. Pork, cabbage and carrot dumpling with soy and hot chilli sauce is my favourite type of dumpling. Have you tried dumplings before?

    Keep up the good work.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.