Monday 31 December 2018

SLJ Night owl or Early riser?

Kia ora! I've been doing some SLJ. For this activity, I had to think whether I'm a Night owl or an Early riser.
Here is my Week 2 Day 3 Activity 1:

Are you a Night owl or an Early riser?
 I'm both. I'm a Night owl because I stay up till around 9:00pm.
I'm also an Early riser because I wake at around 6:00am.

My Sister is wakes up at 7:30, not sure if that's an Early riser.
My Mum is a Night owl and an Early riser. She goes to sleep at 12:00am and wakes up around 6:00am.



Are you a Night owl or an Early riser?
Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Claire,

    Sounds a little similar to me. On some weekends and holidays I like to sleep in but most times I am an early riser. I think your sister Alodia could be considered a early riser, if she gets up at 7:30. As for you Mum, I can tell she is well organised if she wakes up that early in the morning. :)

    My favourite thing to do when I get to sleep in, is hit the snooze button, it's very satisfying.. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? I normally check emails then blast music while I’m in the shower getting ready for my day ahead.

    My whole family are a bunch of night owls and early risers, it really just depends on everyone's work and school schedule.

    Ka pai on completing another Summer Learning Journey post, I look forward to reading more.

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.