Monday 31 December 2018

SLJ MIGHTY MIGHTY MIGHTY

OLA! I've been doing some more SLJ. For this activity, I had to choose a strong and tough person that I know(someone I know personally or a character from a book, movie, T.V show).
Here is my Week 2 Day 2 Activity2:

My person is Matilda from the movie Matilda. Matilda is a girl that comes from a family that dislikes her. Matilda then learns that she has special powers. Matilda argues with her parent that she wants to go to school. Her parents say no at first but then give in. at school, Matilda has lots of lovely friends and a teacher, Ms Honey, that really cares for her. There's also a really mean princely that punishes children by using the Chokey.
In the end, Ms Honey adopts Matilda and becomes the Principal of the school.
I chose Matilda because she has a really strong personality and is tough on the inside.

Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Claire,

    Great choice of a tough person, Matilda really went through a lot but she was very resilient and stood up for what she believed in. Thank you for leaving a link to a clip of the infamous 'Chokey', when I watched this film as kid I remember never wanting to end up in one! Miss Trunchbull (the principal) was a real nasty character. What was your favourite part of the film?

    For me, my Mum is one of the toughest people I know, in her mind and body. I'm lucky that a bit of that brushed off on to me as well as my brothers and sisters. I am eternally grateful to have a great person like her in my life. :)

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.